Brief history of Orthopedics Almirall
Orthopedic Center L. Admirall celebrating its 75 anniversary (1939 – 2014). Thanks to all our loyal customers.
In 1939 Don Pablo Almirall opened the first center dedicated to the world of Orthopedics. His son, Admiral Jorge Ribas, it happened to manage the business with constancy, dedication and respect by customers; values that have been maintained over the years and continue with the third generation.
From now, Loreto daughter Almirall, Technical Orthopedics profession, continues to lead the management of Orthopedic Center L. Admirall Ave.. Gaudi No 56 Barcelona.